1. What does the shipping cost?
We ship to the US and free shipping if your order amount is more than 25 USD. But if the total price of your order is less than 25 USD, we will charge you 5 dollars for shipping.
2. How to check the status of my package?
Get your tracking number from order details or Emails sent by EMEET.
3. How long does delivery usually take?
The product delivery will take around 10-12 business days.
4. Which countries do you ship to?
Currently, we only ship products within the US.
5. How will my delivery be shipped?
Amazon functions as our logistics partner to deliver EMEET products. They will choose the carrier that they think works best for our customers. Including but not limited to DHL, FedEx, UPS.
6. I ordered more than one item. Will they all be delivered at the same time?
If all items are purchased on the same day, we try our best to make sure they are all delivered at the same time. Products that are purchased on different days have a lower likelihood of being delivered together.
7. Can I change my delivery address after the product has already been shipped?
Unfortunately, we cannot change shipment information once the product is en route.
8. What if I don't receive my package?
If tracking status shows "delivered", yet you have not received your package, please contact the customer support team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
9. What do I need to do when I receive a product that's different from what I ordered?
Please email us immediately with your order ID number and photos of the shipping label, of the SKU model number on the back of the product box, and the product inside the box. Send all photos to email@example.com.
10. I didn't receive all the products I ordered. What should I do?
Please email us immediately with your order ID number and photos of the shipping label, of the SKU model number on the back of the product box, and all the products you received. Send all photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The shipping time takes too long.
While we wish we could speed up the shipping time in which you get your package. Unfortunately, we cannot control any delays that might happen in transit as it's handled by a third-party shipping company.
12. How does EMEET notify the customer that the goods have been shipped?
When the goods are ready and shipped from the warehouse, EMEET will send an email to the buyer stating that EMEET has accepted the order and shipped, and this email will include logistics tracking information. Once this email is sent, the buyer cannot cancel or modify the order.
Note: If the recipient address you provide is wrong, or the recipient refuses to receive the delivery, any consequential loss shall be borne by the recipient.