M0 Plus FAQ
1. What's in the box of Speakerphone M0 Plus?
2. Device display of EMEET OfficeCore M0 Plus
3. How do I turn on the M0 Plus Speakerphone?
- Long press the power button for 2 seconds to turn the device on or off.
- When the device is turned on, the equipment status indicator will flash blue with a prompt tone.
- When the device is turned off, the equipment status indicator light goes off with a prompt tone
4. How do I connect to Speakerphone M0 Plus?
(1) USB Connection
(2) Bluetooth Connection
- Turn on the Bluetooth setting on your mobile device.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the speakerphone for 2 seconds to enter pairing mode. In mode, the status indicator turns blue and flashes.
- Enter the Bluetooth menu of your mobile device, then select M0 Plus from the available devices list. When it is connected successfully, the device status indicator turns steady blue.
- Long press the Bluetooth button on the M0 Plus, the device status indicator turns blue and flashes.
- To connect via Bluetooth again, you need to enter the Bluetooth menu of your mobile device and select M0 Plus from the available devices list.
When the device is turned on, the Bluetooth will be reconnected to your mobile device(the last connected device) automatically. And there is no need to long-press the Bluetooth button to enter the pairing mode.
5. How to check the device's power? How to charge the EMEET Speakerphone M0 Plus?
(1) Check battery level
Short press the power button when the device is turned on.
And the device status blue LED to indicate the battery level.
(2) Charge the device
Please plug the device into an outlet via a USB cable when the device is turned off.
When the battery is not fully charged, the status indicator lights up yellow-green and flashes.
When the battery is full, the status indicator lights up steady yellow-green.
(3) Battery life and battery capacity
The Conference Room Speakerphone M0 Plus has a built-in 2600 mAh battery and when it is fully charged typically supports a 10-hour continuous call.
It will take about 2-3 hours to get fully charged if you use a regular household outlet. But the charging time may vary depending on the remaining battery power and battery condition.
6. How to use the call button of EMEET Speakerphone M0 Plus?
This function can be used on telephone communication and Skype for business when the device is connected to your mobile/computer.
- Short press to answer and hang up calls.
- Long press for 3 seconds to reject calls.
When you use the device to answer calls, it will automatically play the call through the speaker.
When you use your phone to answer calls, it will be played on your phone. If you want to play the call via M0 Plus, just select it as the speaker device when answering the call.
7. How to increase/decrease the volume of the EMEET Speakerphone M0 Plus?
- Short press the "+" / "-" button of the device to increase/decrease the volume of the device.
- There are 10 sections of the volume. Every time you press the "+" button, the volume number will increase to 10. Until press 10 times, it will go up to the max volume.
Also, the device has prompt tone and status LED to remind you.
With pressing the "+" "-" button, the volume of the prompt tone and status LED changes, too.
8. How to mute the microphone of the EMEET M0 Plus?
- Short press the mute button to mute/unmute the microphone of M0 Plus.
- Just one-click to mute the microphone, no need to click the computer interface via mouse.
- And when the mute function is turned on, there will be a red indicator to remind you.
9. What is VoiceIA®4.2 Algorithm?
VoiceIA® is an EMEET independent research and development acoustic technique. VoiceIA® noise reduction can greatly reduce some noises during meetings, such as keyboard tapping, air conditioning noise, and general unwanted background noise. It can offer crystal-clear audio when you call.
10. How do I daisy chain speakers?
- The cascade function requires an EMEET daisy chain cable.
- Use a daisy chain cable to connect the OUT port of each device.
- Microphone Mute buttonVolume "+" "-" buttonVoice IA button can be synchronized while cascading.
- Its an extension of a mono speaker and microphone to improve the range, not stereo.
11. How many participants can be supported?
It is ideal for medium-sized meetings with up to 8 participants.
After daisy chain and with its built-in 85dB & 3W speaker, you could hold a meeting with up to 16 participants.
12. How do I set up my device on Mac?
Connect your device to the computer first. Then select System Preferences > Sound.
Set Default Microphone
Click "Input" under the Sound tab, then select EMEET Speakerphone M0 Plus as the default microphone device.
Set Default Speaker
Click "Output" under the Sound tab, then select EMEET Bluetooth Conference Speakerphone M0 Plus as the default speaker device.
13. How do I set up my device on Windows?
Connect your device to the computer first.
Right-click the icon from the lower right corner of the computer, then click "Open Sound Settings".
(1) Test the speaker of EMEET Speakerphone M0 Plus on your computer:
- Select EMEET Speakerphone M0 Plus as the output device.
- Just simply play music or video on any website or software.
- Then you can hear the sound coming from EMEET Speakerphone M0 Plus.
(2) Test the microphone of EMEET M0 Plus on your computer:
- Select EMEET Speakerphone M0 Plus as the input device.
- Tap the device or say something.
- Then you can see the volume bar fluctuates.
14. How do I set my device as default?
First, search for "Control panel" in the lower-left corner, then open it.
Click "Hardware and Sound", then select "Manage audio devices" in sound.
Set M0 Plus as the default microphone
- Click the Recording tab on the top of the displayed setup window.
- Select EMEET M0 Plus under the tab, and then click the Set Default button.
- Click "OK" to save your changes.
Adjust the microphone volume
- Double click the microphone(EMEET M0 Plus) and then click "Levels".
- Drag the slider to the volume level you want, and click "OK" to save the changes.
Set M0 Plus as the default speaker
- Click the Playback tab on the top of the displayed setup window.
- Under the tab, select EMEET M0 Plus, and then click the Set Default button.
- Click "OK" to save your changes.
15. How to start a meeting on Zoom?
After connecting your EMEET M0 Plus to the computer, you can start your meeting in Zoom with the following steps:
- Click the upper-right settings icon
- Select the "Audio" option, then set the microphone and speaker to Echo cancellation speakerphone EMEET M0 Plus.
16. How to start a meeting on Skype?
After connecting your EMEET M0 Plus to the computer, you can start your meeting on Skype with the following steps:
- Click the settings icon.
- Select the "Audio & Video" option, then set the microphone and speaker to Echo cancellation speakerphone EMEET M0 Plus.
17. How to start a meeting on Skype for Business?
After connecting your EMEET M0 Plus to the computer, you can start your meeting on Skype for Business with the following steps:
- Click the audio device settings to enter the setting interface.
- Select the "Audio Device" option, set the microphone and speaker to Echo cancellation speakerphone EMEET M0 Plus.
18. How to start a meeting on Microsoft Teams?
- In the Microsoft Teams main window, click your profile picture in the top right of the window then select Device Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Choose EMEET M0 Plus as your Audio devices(Speaker & Microphone).