C980 Pro FAQ
1. What's in the box of EMEET webcam C980 Pro?
2. Device display of EMEET webcam C980 Pro
3. How do I use a USB Webcam?
- Turn on
- Turn off
- Plug-and-play supports your computer to recognize the webcam immediately.
4. How to install the device on a tripod?
Look for a 1/4 threaded hole in the bottom of the camera.
- Twist the webcam and tripod together until they are snugly joined.
- Place your webcam with the tripod anywhere you desire to the best position to frame yourself.
5. How to install the device on the PC?
- Place your webcam on a computer, laptop, or monitor at a position you desire.
- Unfold the universal clip so it fits the top of your monitor or laptop screen.
- Manually adjust the webcam up/down to the best position to frame yourself.
6. How to adjust the camera picture parameters
- Connect the device to the computer via USB cable.
Open the EMEETLINK software to enter the setting interface.
- The interface can set the power line frequency (anti-flicker) according to your needs, and adjust the brightness, contrast, sharpness, saturation, and white balance.
If you want to restore all settings, just click "Restore Defaults".
7. Does the EMEET C980 Pro have software?
The EMEET 1080P Webcam C980 Pro will be automatically installed when you connect it to a computer.
No additional software is required.
You will need to open camera software such as Quick Time, Photo Booth, Skype, or FaceTime to start streaming the video.
8. How to protect my privacy?The camera is attached with a physical privacy lens cover, which you can use to block the lens when it's not in use. This guarantees nobody will be able to record video of you while the camera is plugged in. No need to worry about privacy security issues.
9. What about the compatibility of C980 Pro?
10. How to set up my device on the Mac system?
Connect your device to the computer at first. Then select System Preferences > Sound.
(1) Setting Default Microphone
(2) Setting Default speaker
Click "Output" under the Sound tab, then select EMEET M2 Max as the default speaker device.
(3) Camera Switching
- Open the "Photo Booth" software
- Click the "camera" option in the menu bar.
- Select "HD Webcam EMEET CXX"
11. How to set up my device on the Windows system?
Connect your device to the computer at first.
(1) Setting the sound
Open the sound setting page Right-click the icon from the lower right corner of the computer, then click "Open Sound Settings".
Test the speaker of EMEET C980 Pro on your computer:
- Select EMEET C980 Pro as the output device.
- Just simply play music or video on any website or software.
- Adjust the device's volume according to your need.
- Then you can hear the sound coming from EMEET C980 Pro.
Test the microphone of EMEET C980 Pro on your computer:
- select EMEET C980 Pro as the input device.
- Tap the device or say something.
- Then you can see the volume bar fluctuates.
(2) Setting the camera privacy
- Enter your computer settings.
- Click "privacy", and then select "camera" to display the settings.
- Allow access to the camera on this device: click change to enable camera access.
- Allow apps to access your camera: enable permission to use the EMEET camera normally.
12. How to set my device as default?
(1) Search for "Control panel" in the lower-left corner, open the control panel, and select "Hardware and Sound".(2) Select "Manage audio device" in sound.
- Click the Recording tab on the top of the displayed setup window.
- Under the Recording tab, select Webcam C980 Pro with Microphone and Speaker, and then click the "Set as Default device".
(4) If you want to adjust the microphone volume
- Double click the microphone EMEET C980 Pro and click "levels".
- Drag the slider to the volume level you want, and click "OK" to save the changes.
- Click the Playback tab on the top of the displayed setup window.
- Under the Playback tab, select EMEET C980 Pro, and then click "Set as Default device".
- Click OK to save your changes.
13. How to start a meeting on Zoom?
14. How to start a meeting on Skype?
After connecting your EMEET C980 Pro to the computer, start your meeting on Skype with the following steps.
(1) Click the settings icon.
15. How to start a meeting on Skype for Business?
- Click the lower left button to select your primary device.
- Or click the audio device settings to enter the setting interface.
- Select the "Video Device" option, then set the camera to HD Webcam EMEET C980 Pro.
- Select the "Audio Device" option, then set the microphone and speaker to HD Webcam EMEET C980 Pro.
16. How to start a meeting on Google Meet?
- Step1: open your Google website, enter the settings display by clicking the right-upper.
- Step2: click Security and Privacy, then click Site Settings.
- Step3: Select Camera in site settings. Then select your camera device, and click "Sites can ask to use your camera".
- Step1: Select Google meet in site settings.
- Step2: Select allow cameras to visit the Google Meet site.
- Step 1: Click the Setting button at the top right.
- Step 2: Choose EMEET C980 Pro as the microphone device: the blue volume icon will fluctuate when you say something.
- Step 3: Choose EMEET C980 Pro as the speaker device. Clicking the test button, then you will listen to music from the device.
- Step 4: Choose EMEET C980 Pro as the Video device: you will see the image from the right side.
17. How to start a meeting on Microsoft Teams(1) In the Microsoft Teams main window, click your profile picture in the top right of the window then select Device Settings from the drop-down menu.
(2) Choose HD Webcam EMEET C980 Pro as your Audio device(Speaker & Microphone).