- How to turn on/off HS100？
- In the state of the shutdown without connection, toggle the switch to "|", the device is turned on and it will broadcast the power-on prompt tone.
When there is no connection and the device is turned on, turn the switch key to "OFF", the device will broadcast the shutdown prompt sound, the status indicator will go out, and the device will shut down.
- In the shutdown state, connect the device to the computer via USB. The device will turn on automatically and broadcasts the startup prompt. When the device is disconnected from the computer, the device automatically turns off.
How to check the current battery level?
- If the device status indicator is green, the device has a high battery level;
- If the device status indicator is yellow, the device is in power;
- If the device status indicator is red, the device has a low battery.
- Will there be changes in the light when charging?
- The device is on/off, connect to the computer USB/adapter to charge:
- The device status indicator is red, and the battery is not fully charged.
- The device status indicator is always green and the battery is fully charged.
- Mute and unmute the microphone
During a call, the microphone is not muted
- Short press the device mute button, the device will broadcast the "mute" prompt, and the microphone will be muted;
- Short press the device's mute button again, the device will broadcast the "unmute" prompt and the microphone will be unmuted.
During a call, the microphone isn't muted while wearing the headset:
Rotate the call stick upwards, the device will broadcast the "mute" prompt, and the microphone will be muted;
Rotate the call stick downwards, the device will broadcast the “unmute” prompt and the microphone will be unmuted.
Take off the headset, the microphone will be automatically muted.
Wear the headset again, the microphone will be automatically unmuted.
- How to connect the HS100 to my mobile phone via Bluetooth?
- When the device turns on, dial the switch key to the Bluetooth symbol and keep it for 2S. The device indicator lights blue and flashes, and the device Bluetooth enters the waiting state for pairing.
- Click the device's Bluetooth name in the Bluetooth list of the mobile phone to connect to the device's Bluetooth.
- The device status indicator lights up blue and goes out after 5 seconds, and the Bluetooth connection of the mobile phone is successful.
- How to connect the HS100 to my computer with an adapter?
- When the device is turned on, plug Dongle into the computer.
After automatic pairing, the device status indicator lights up blue and goes out after 5S, it means the Dongle has been successfully connected.
- What's the sound quality of the microphone?
Our over-ear headphones have four microphones featuring voice pick-up and noise reduction through the independently developed Voice IA audio processing technology, which provides you with an immersive calling experience.
- How can I adjust the volume？
- Short press the device volume "+" button once, the device scale will increase.
- Short press the device volume "-" button once, the device scale will decrease.
- How to switch songs？
In the state of playing music, long-press the device volume "+" button, the music will skip to the next song. Long-press the device volume "-" key, the music will jump to the previous song.
- How to use HS100 to play music？
Connect the device to the USB/Dongle, set the device as the default audio device in the sound settings, and open the music player to play music.
The steps are as follows:
Search for "Control Panel" in the lower-left corner, open the control panel, and select "Hardware and Sound".
Select "Manage Audio Devices" in "Sound" and click "Playback".
Right-click the speaker "eMeet HS100", click "Set as default device", and click "OK".
Open the music player to play music, short press the multi-function button of the device to control the play, or pause the music.
- How to Use Skype for business to make calls under USB connection
- For Skype for Business incoming calls, short press the multi-function button of the device to answer the call; long-press the multi-function button to reject the call.
- During a Skype for Business call, short press the multi-function button to answer and hang up.
- Ambient sound on/off
When ambient noise is enabled, you will hear ambient noise, and the speaker and microphone will be muted when you are on a call or listening to music.
- What is smart wear detection?
- Take off the headset when listening to music, playing music will be paused automatically.
- Put the headset back on, music will automatically resume
- When there is an incoming call, wear the headset, call will be automatically answered
- During a call, the microphone will be automatically muted if you take off the headset. When you put the headset back on, the microphone will be automatically unmuted.
- How can I enable/disable Intelligent Wearing Detection.
- You can download eMeetLink to Enable/Disable Intelligent Wearing Detection.
- How to update the version?
- Open the eMeetLink software and click on the device picture to enter the setting interface.
- Click "Checking for Update" and wait for the version upgrade to succeed. (Note: Please do not plug or unplug the device before the upgrade is completed!)
- After the version is successfully upgraded, the "Upgrade Successful" message will pop up, and the device will automatically restart.
- Enter the setting interface again, click "Checking for Update", the pop-up message will display as "Now the latest version".
How to check the remaining talk time of my headset?
While using the headsets, you may check the remaining talk time in the eMeetLink interface, voice prompts are also available.
- What are the characteristics of Bluetooth 5.0 technology?
This Bluetooth wireless headset uses Bluetooth 5.0 technology. Comparing with Bluetooth 4.2 technology, Bluetooth 5.0 technology has a longer transmission distance, faster data transmission, lower power consumption, and more convenient and fast data transmission.
- How long can I use the headsets with the microphone on one charge?
Our wireless headphone has a 30-hour battery life and supports a 24-hour continuous call. And it has a 4 hour battery life on a 15-minute charge.