2 year warranty
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty and the remedies set forth are exclusive and instead of all other warranties, remedies, and conditions, whether oral, written, statutory, express, or implied. EMEET disclaims all statutory and implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects, to the extent permitted by law. In so far as such warranties cannot be disclaimed, EMEET limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this express warranty and, at EMEET's option, the repair or replacement services described below.
Maintenance service process
- If you experience an issue with your product, please contact EMEET and explain in as much detail as possible what the problem is.
- EMEET technical support team will try to diagnose and solve your problem by email or remote assistance. You may be asked to download and install specific software updates. If the problem cannot be solved by phone or software update, you will need to return the product to EMEET for further testing and inspection.
- EMEET will be responsible for the maintenance cost and shipping cost if the product fails during the warranty period due to non-human factors.
- If the tested product does not meet the conditions for free repair, EMEET will charge a fee for testing, replacement parts, labor, and courier costs, according to the specific case.
Matters needing attention
- Before applying for after-sales maintenance service, we recommended that you contact the customer service team first, perhaps we can solve your problem online. In addition, you can also try to update to the latest version of the software to see if it can solve your problem.
- Please provide valid proof of purchase, receipt, and order number.
- Please do not send the product without notice.
What is covered by this warranty?
This warranty only applies to EMEET products purchased for personal use and not to resale. We guarantee that the product will not have defects in materials and workmanship during the warranty period. The warranty period of EMEET products is one year, starting from the day you received the products. If you can‘t provide proof of purchase, the warranty start date will be calculated as 90 days after the manufacture date of the device. It means that the warranty will end 15 months after the manufacture date.
To qualify under the free warranty service, the following conditions must be met：
Within the valid warranty period
The product has not been disassembled, modified, or added without authorization except for the suggestions given in the official product guide.
The product does not have any accidental damage.
You can provide valid proof of purchase.
What is not covered by this warranty?
1. This warranty does not apply to any non-EMEET brand hardware products or any software.
2. EMEET does not guarantee that EMEET products will not be interrupted or error-free during operation.
3. EMEET is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the EMEET Product’s use.
For any situations not covered by the warranty (see below list), you will be required to pay a fee to access officially authorized EMEET maintenance services.
- The product is out of warranty;
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, and opening of the shell under the guidance of the unofficial manual;
- Damage caused by any service provided by anyone other than EMEET representatives (including upgrades and extensions);
- Damage caused by consumable components, such as batteries or protective coatings, which wear out over time;
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear or normal aging of EMEET products, including but not limited to scratches and port damage caused by long-term use;
- Damage caused by the use of third party components or products, including but not limited to circuit modification, or improper matching of battery packs and chargers
- To accidental damage(including water immersion, shock, breakage, etc.);
- Product failure or damage caused by force majeure (such as earthquake, fire, lightning, voltage instability, etc.);
- The product's serial number has been removed or smeared;
- Unable to prove that you are an authorized user of EMEET products (unless you can show purchase records).
Note: This website-related disclaimer copyright and its modification right, the right to update, and the right to final interpretation are all emeet.com.